16 April - 20 December 2020
Amanpuri offers an escape for families to enjoy and connect with a multitude of spaces and activities designed for all ages, from toddlers to teenagers. The extensive facilities and range of activities encourage quality time whether it be immersed in local culture, experimenting in extreme sports or enshrouded by the tranquillity of nature.
Stay for a minimum of 3 nights and recieve the following benefits:
- Daily breakfast and dinner at the Thai, Italian or Lounge restaurants excluding beverages
- Daily breakfast and dinner from Children's menu for children under 12
- Return airport transfers
- Complimentary extra beds for up to two children under 12
- A Family cooking class, once during the stay
- Daily Family Wellness movement class such as Yoga, Pilates, fitness and Muay Thai
- Complimentary use of selected non-motorized water sports equipment including Kayaking, Paddle-boarding, hobby cat, snorkelling and body boarding
- Complimentary daily access to the Eco-Beach Centre offering nature and science activities, Thai cultural arts and crafts, and junior culinary and wellness workshops. The Hotspot is also accessible for children over 12, including a half pipe, digital room and climbing wall.
- Daily Kanom Krok: Thai style afternoon tea served by the pool
Stay 7 nights or more and recieve in addition to the above:
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusives unless specified. Daily lunch/dinner is based on one starter, one main course and one dessert per person and excludes beverages. Not applicable for Japanese, barbecues or special events. Sunset drink and spa treatment are once per stay and per person. Sunset drink as per resort's selected cocktail menu. One return transfer per booking. Daily group wellness movement class as per resort schedule. Benefits are non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Cancellations and payments are as per Amanpuri's standard terms. Child Policy: Children under 12 - extra bed, breakfast and dinner will be arranged free of charge, maximum 2 children per room. Extra person charge of $180++ for the 3rd adult with benefits, children above 12 are considered as adults. Black out Dates apply: 1-30 June 2020.