Located next to the resort’s dramatic central water feature, Amanjena’s Pavilion Bassin suites offer 175 square metres (1,883 square feet) of space, including a large private garden.
Ideal for couples seeking a tranquil retreat, Pavilion Bassin suites have traditional zellij tiled floors and Moroccan accents, balancing both opulence and comfort with a king-sized bed and spacious living area with wood-burning fireplace. Outside, a private courtyard garden where a traditional gazebo shades an oversized daybed is perfectly suited to afternoons spent relaxing in consummate privacy.
- Round trip transfers from Marrakech Menara Airport (excluding guests receiving group rates)
- Daily breakfast in The Restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Located alongside the Amanjena central Bassin
- Private courtyard with large lounging daybeds within a traditional outdoor gazebo
- King-size bed
- Bathroom with traditional green marble from Ouarzazate, Morocco, twin vanities, dressing areas, large bathtub, freestanding shower and W.C.
- Spacious living area with wood-burning fireplace and daybed
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal bar, including Espresso machine
Other Pavilions & Maisons