Amanjena’s 175 square metre (1,883 square feet) Pavilions comprise a combined living area, bedroom and private courtyard, sheltered beneath their own graceful Venetian-style stucco domes. The Pavilions are elegantly decorated with Berber carpets and zellij floor tiles for an elegant Moroccan feel.
Ideal for couples seeking space and seclusion in a palatial setting, king-sized beds and green marble from Ouarzazate create an opulent aesthetic, while outside in the Pavilion’s private courtyard garden, large lounging sofas and a traditional outdoor gazebo ensure ample space for relaxing.
- Round trip transfers from Marrakech Menara Airport
- Daily breakfast in The Restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Private courtyard garden with outdoor traditional gazebo and large lounging sofas
- King-size bed
- Bathroom with Ouarzazate green marble finishes, twin vanities, dressing areas, bathtub, separate shower and W.C.
- Living area with wood-burning fireplace, daybed
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal bar, including Espresso machine
Other Pavilions & Maisons