Set across two storeys, with majestic high ceilings and 572 square metres (6,157 square feet) of living space, Amanjena’s Maison Jardins offer a secluded palatial-style retreat for up to four guests. Whether travelling as a family, with friends, or couples seeking an intimate retreat, two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms provide privacy and seclusion, while a spacious separate living and dining area with open fireplace are ideal for socialising.
The Maison Jardin is set within an extensive private garden with heated pool, expansive courtyard, with outdoor dining area and open fireplace, plus a large traditional outdoor gazebo for lounging and dining. While maintaining a feeling of grandeur, design accents also offer an invitation to discover local life, with Berber carpets and candle lanterns creating a traditional Moroccan feel. The Maison Jardin can be connected via courtyard doors to the Pavilion Bassin gardens located next door, should one choose to, perfect for large families or groups of friends travelling together, offering a more social outdoor layout.
- Round trip transfers from Marrakech Menara Airport (excluding guests receiving group rates)
- Daily breakfast in The Restaurant
- Daily afternoon tea
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Private garden with heated pool and sun loungers
- Outdoor dining area for up to six people with outdoor open fireplace
- Master suite upstairs with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with freestanding shower and large bathtub
- Guest suite downstairs with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with freestanding shower
- Indoor living area with open fireplace, large seating area and dining area
- Internal water fountain feature, made with traditional Zellij tiles
- Separate guest bathroom and W.C.
- Complimentary Champagne on arrival
- Personal bar, including espresso machine
- Private host service upon request
- Luggage packing and unpacking service, available on request
Other Pavilions & Maisons