Until 18 December 2020
From the bright lights of Tokyo to the serenity of coastal Ise Shima, Japan offers a fascinating contrast of modern and traditional identities. Gain a deeper understanding of the country with a combined visit to Aman Tokyo, high up in the Financial District's Otemachi Tower, Aman Kyoto, nestled in the foothills of Hidari Daimonji and Amanemu, a hot-spring Japanese resort in a national park, overlooking the pearl-rich shoreline of Ago Bay. Guests staying two nights or more at each property can take advantage of a host of exclusive privileges.
The 6 night minimum stay includes:
- Accommodation at Aman Tokyo, Aman Kyoto and Amanemu
- Daily breakfast at each property's Restaurant
- A choice of experiences at each property:
At Aman Tokyo
- 120 min seasonal journey treatment at Spa
- Omakase Course Dinner (Sushi & Japanese Sake) for two at Musashi by Aman
At Aman Kyoto
- HAKONIWA Box Garden Creation
- Private Tea Ceremony at a stunning Zen temple
- Explore Ise Grand Shrine with an expert guide
- Cruising Ago Bay and offer special Amanemu menu at Ama hut
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours' notice. MLOS - 6 nights. Stay period: until 18 December 2020. This exclusive requires advance booking of at least 14 days prior to arrival. Cancel 14 days prior to arrival by 15:00 hotel local time to avoid forfeiture of full stay amount plus tax. Cancellations and payments as per property standard terms.