Until 31 October 2020
Set within a hidden valley, enclosed on one side by a small stream, and on another by a wooded hill, there is no mistaking the benefits of nature at Aman Kyoto.
The intimate scale of the pavilions, and careful placement within the garden, encourage a calm retreat. With moss-covered stone pathways, whimsical garden
stairways, acres of forest and exquisite gardens to discover, guests are free to wander, contemplate and explore. Calm is always evident and this minimum seven
night stay offers a place to work and relax and enjoy nature and a host of experiences.
This long stay includes:
- Daily set breakfast
- 60-minute body treatment (3 times a week / 6 times in two weeks)
- All day dining at The Living Pavilion (anything on the menu and anytime during kitchen operation hours)
- Daily 3 laundry items per person per day (non accumulative)
- 15% discount on alcoholic beverages
- One time on-site activity for two person per week
- Complimentary daily cycling tour and garden exploration with activity ambassador
7 Night Stay - Check Availability
30 Night Stay - Check Availability
This offer is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Maximum 1 child sharing same room with the adult. Additional charge apply for meals. Minimum 7 nights stay – Max 30 nights. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms. Black out days: September 27-28, 2020