Until 31 December 2021
Located just two kilometres from the UNESCO site of Borobudur – the ninth-century Buddhist temple and the world’s biggest Buddhist monument – Amanjiwo is a timeless sanctuary in central Java. Named ‘Peaceful Soul’ for the serenity, privacy and beauty of its setting, the resort provides the ideal location in which to focus on wellbeing.
Your 3 night stay includes:
- All meals (Conscious menu options)
- Sunset or Sunrise visit to Borobudur Temple (UNESCO World Heritage site and biggest Buddhist monument in the World)
- One private session with Javanese Healer
- One Semedi Meditation session
- One Javanese Spiritual and Healing Traditions Lecture led by the resort's resident anthropologist
- One 90 min AMAN Signature massage
- One 90 min Pijat Javanese Massage
- Daily Jamu drink (traditional cleansing tonic)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
Rate Excluding of taxes – as per the property. This offer is valid for new bookings, subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Bookings must be on a sell and report basis. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms Single or double occupancy. All rates in US Dollar and converted to local currency at time of billing. The Spa treatments would be decided based on the program and cannot be substituted.