Until 31 March 2021
Accessible by private plane
, an hour from Manila, Pamalican Island is the exclusive domain of guests at Amanpulo. Ringed by coral sands and turquoise waters, it is home to just a handful of secluded casitas
tucked into the tropical canopy. Amanpulo's allure is undeniably romantic, and guests staying three nights or more can experience the ultimate couples' escape, with champagne on arrival and a host of indulgences to be enjoyed privately for two. The team can even arrange a commitment ceremony or wedding blessing, on the beach, as the sun makes its spectacular descent below the horizon.
The stay includes:
- A welcome bottle of champagne and canapés on arrival
- Daily breakfast and à la carte dinner for two people at the Clubhouse, Beach Club or Private Dining (Lagoon Club not included)
- A serenaded sunset cruise for two, with cocktails and canapés
- A private beach barbeque for two
- Private use of the floating Kawayan Bar for two hours
- A commitment ceremony or wedding blessing on the beach at sunset. Couples who do not wish to have this blessing, can enjoy a 50 minute holistic massage for two
- Items in the Casita minibar
This exclusive applies to new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Rates and validity are subject to availability and change without prior notice. An à la carte dinner consists of one starter, one main course and one dessert per person, exclusive of alcoholic beverages, selected non-alcoholic drinks and special food items. Airfare Charges: Below 2 years – no surcharge, 2-11 years – US $295 net per child,12 years and above – Extra Person policy applies with full airfare. Meal Surcharges: 5 years and below – no surcharge (order 2 meals – breakfast & dinner from the children’s menu) 6-11 – U$60+ per child per night. Rates include food from the children’s menu for breakfast & dinner. Third adult in the casita/ villa bedroom is US$ 1,290+ for 3 nights and US$ 430+ per extra night. Rates include extra bed, half board meals, and amenities listed above except for the Wedding Blessing. Blackout dates apply.