Until 31 March 2022
A world away from the buzz of China’s urban centres, Amanfayun lies in a valley of tea plantations and bamboo forest, near the UNESCO World Heritage Site of West Lake. Guests staying three nights or more on selected dates can enjoy exclusive privileges, including a special Chinese dinner, plus private guided tours of cultural and natural attractions, from Hefang Street to rural Nine Creeks.
The three night stay includes:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Daily fresh fruits in room
- One Chinese set dinner at the Steam House for two, excluding beverages
- In-room minibar
- Daily cultural afternoon activity at Fayun Place
- Guided excursion to Longjing Tea village and Nine Creeks for two persons
- Round trip transportation between Amanfayun and Hangzhou airport or train station
- One guided tour of Ling Yin and Yong Fu temple with one set vegetarian lunch in Yong Fu for two
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours' notice. Rates are for three nights and based on single or double occupancy with inclusions as stated. A minimum stay of three consecutive nights is required. For children under 6 the stay is free of charge, children between the ages 6-11 a supplementary charge of RMB 800 (plus tax and service) per night is applicable. For children ages 12 and above, and adults, a charge of RMB 1580 (plus tax and service) per night applies, with the offer inclusions as stated. Rates are subject to 15% service charge and applicable government tax. Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice. Blackout dates apply.