29 January - 2 February 2020
A spiritual retreat embodying the foundation of Aman led by internationally renowned Buddist spiritual master and scholar, Geshe YongDong. Amangani is hosting a special four night stay where against the dramatic backdrop of Jackson Hole, guests will immerse themselves into a programme of serenity.
The 4 night stay includes:
- Daily Amangani Breakfast
- One 60-minute Aman Nourishing Ritual per person
- Private 60-minute butte top snowshoe mindfulness session
- Geshe YongDong book and CD
3 full days training:
- Daily 60-minute group lesson - morning meditation and breathing
- Twice daily, 90-minute mindfulness workshops
- Daily evening chanting and meditation
This offer is valid for new bookings, subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Bookings must be on a sell and report basis. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms Single or double occupancy. All rates in US Dollar and converted to local currency at time of billing. The Spa treatments would be decided based on the program and cannot be substituted. Included meals are strictly based on retreat menu.