UNTIL 31 MARCH 2020
Amandari, meaning ‘peaceful spirits’, is located just outside Ubud, the cultural capital of Bali. Perched on an escarpment high above the meandering Ayung River Gorge in the village of Kedewatan, the resort instils a real sense of connection to its natural surroundings and cultural heritage. Stay three nights and enjoy a host of experiences.
The stay includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer
- One special dinner experience
- Three activities per person, chosen from the following options:
- Bike ride through traditional Balinese villages and countryside
- Morning tour of local market followed by rice field trek
- Tour of John Hardy Silver Atelier
- Tour of the craft villages of Mas & Batubulan
- A 90-minute restoring session with a traditional Balinese healer
- A 60-minute Amandari massage
- A session exploring religious and artistic expression through Balinese dance
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this exclusive at any time with 48 hours' notice. Cancellations and payments as per resort standard terms.