Until 31 March 2022
The Indonesian islands are known as tropical idylls, but their individual landscapes and heritage reveal extraordinary diversity. An extended stay across a selection of Aman’s Indonesian resorts is the ideal way to encounter the country’s wide-ranging natural and man-made attractions. Discover the cultural heartland of Java at Amanjiwo, or visit Amanwana, a tented camp on the serene nature reserve of Moyo Island. Combine this with a stay at Amandari or Amankila on the legendary island of Bali. Stay eight nights and enjoy complimentary activities at each resort
The stay includes:
- Daily breakfast and airport transfers at Amankila, Aman Villas Nusa Dua, Amandari and Amanjiwo
- Inter-resort transfers between Amandari, Amankila and Aman Villas Nusa Dua
- At Amanwana, enjoy full board for two persons with soft drinks, local beer, house wine and house spirits. Complimentary minibar, tea and coffee in the tent, laundry (5 pieces per guest per day). Daily snorkeling outings as per resort schedule, waterfall excursion once during stay, Jungle Trek with guide once during stay, Amanwana Massage once during stay.
- One activitiy per resort. Choose from the following:
- At Amankila: East Bali tour, trek or cycle tour
- At Amandari: Rice Terrace Trek, Art and Crafts Tour, Ayung River Trek, Guided tour of a local market, Cycling from Amandari to Ubud
- At Amanjiwo: Guided sunrise or sunset tour of Borobudur, sunset martinis in the rice fields, hike in the Menoreh Hills, or village tour by andong
- At Aman Villas Nusa Dua: One 60 Minutes Balinese Massage, Uluwatu Temple Tour, Megibung Dinner
A combination of 8-nights stay and more at Aman Bali with a combined stay at either Amanjiwo or Amanwana, with a minimum of 2 nights stay required at Amanjiwo, Amandari, Amankila, Aman Villas at Nusa Dua and Amanwana; Amanwana rates are inclusive of full board, which includes all meals, non-alcoholic beverages and laundry. Transfers by scheduled flights between Bali and Amanwana can be arranged. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax. Rates for other room categories are available on request. Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Additional person charge of USD 175 per night including breakfast (USD 350 and full board at Amanwana) for a third adult occupying the same room. Rates and government tax are subject to change without notice. US$ rates are converted to local currency at time of billing.