1 May - 31 August 2020 & 1 December 2020 - 28 February 2021
In the heart of the Himalayas, The Kingdom of Bhutan is endowed with diverse landscapes of mountains and valleys, making the ideal setting for those seeking to push their physical, mental and spiritual boundaries. Conquer the Peaks with our intense ultimate training journey, a unique discovery of Bhutan's natural and cultural treasures through hiking, bike rides, and immersive spiritual experiences designed around each setting of Amankora's five lodges.
Your 10 night stay includes:
- Wellness treatments, spiritual immersions, cultural experiences and high endurance excursions mentioned the daily set program & itinerary.
- Complimentary one-way domestic flight from Bumthang
- All meals, and house beverages including house wines & spirits
- Airport transfers to/ from Paro Airport to Amankora Paro/ Amankora Thimphu Or Bumthang Airport to Amankora Bumthang
- Bhutan Visa processing service & flight reservations
- A private vehicle, guide and driver for the entire journey and one-way domestic flight for the guide, to OR from Bumthang
- Long road and monument permits
In order to confirm the reservation, a deposit of 10% of the accommodation value of your stay is required. A request is not confirmed until a deposit is received. The payment of the remaining value must be received no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Bookings received within 30 days of scheduled arrival require full prepayment of the entire program at time of booking.
The initial 10% payment will not be refunded if the booking is cancelled within 60 to 30 days of the scheduled arrival date. Should the balance payment not be received within the guidelines mentioned above, the booking will be considered as cancelled and the initial 10% payment will be forfeited.
No refunds on prepayments of the entire program (ie. including tax, service charge and any relevant government tariffs and royalties), will be made if cancellations are made within 30 days of arrival date. No refunds will be extended on early departures.
Amankora highly recommends that guests purchase travel insurance from a recognized agent or insurance provider to cover any cancellation eventualities including cancellations based on medical grounds, professional commitments and/or travel interruptions.
Supplementary charges: Government tariffs and royalties: Government Tourism Royalty Sustainable Development Fee - US$65 per person per night - US$32.5 per person after 9th night onwards - waived after 15th night Government FIT Surcharge - US$40 (single occupancy) or US$60 (double occupancy) per night *Waived off if party is 3 or more persons. Visa Fee - US$40 per person, one-time visit. Sustainable Tourism Fund - US$10 per person, one-time visit.
Extra person charges: USD$ 605 ++ per night for extra person charge inclusive of extra bed and all offer inclusions and amenities.