Until 15 December 2019
Encounter 12th century Khmer craftsmanship and make off-the-beaten-track discoveries on the outskirts of vibrant Siem Reap. Enjoy multiple dining experiences at Amansara’s sleek circular Restaurant, showcasing Cambodian-centred cuisine under soaring ceilings, or outdoors at pergola-shaded tables by the pool. Stay for 3 nights or more and make the most of the culinary and cultural excursions on offer at Amansara.
Your stay includes:
- Daily breakfast, afternoon tea and a choice of lunch or dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- A 4-course organic Kampot Pepper dinner (once per stay)
- Daily excursions to Angkor temple with English speaking guide
- Return airport transfers
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
Plus a choice of:
- Sunrise breakfast or sunset cruise on the Tonle Sap on Amanbala
- A Khmer cuisine cooking class including authentic steamed fish Amok at Amansara Khmer Village House
This offer is valid and subject to availability and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Extra charges apply for any additional activities not included in this package. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms. Extra person charges at 350 USD with same inclusions. A 23.42% tax and service charge applies.Supplementary Charges Amansara: Entry pass to Angkor park is US$37 per person for a one-day pass or US$62 per person for a three-day pass. Rates and government taxes are subject to change without prior notice. Complimentary extra bed for up to 2 children under 12 years old. Extra charges of 105 USD++ per child, per night.) for return airport transfers, half board, non-alcoholic beverages, laundry. Black out dates: 20 December - 5 January.