True to the spirit of Aman, the safety and wellbeing of our communities has always been a priority. In the wake of the COVID-19 global pandemic, we are sensitive in following the various compliance and government mandates and keeping the expectations and comfort of guests and staff at the forefront of everything we do.
As Amanyara continues to deliver professional, personalized, genuine and compassionate service, we are aware that we need to continually evaluate, update, and where necessary innovate, our current standards of excellence. We have always prided ourselves on offering guests generosity of space here within our 18-acre nature reserve, where our pristine 1km private beach lapped by crystal clear Caribbean waters is rich with marine life and abundant with nature and fresh air.
In addition, you will find the new and updated government entry requirements for travel to the Turks and Caicos Islands below. These latest updates came into effect May 1, 2022.
Entry Requirements to Turks and Caicos Effective May 1, 2022
All travellers aged 18 and older are required to be fully vaccinated and must present proof of vaccination prior to boarding and entry. To be considered fully vaccinated travellers are required to have had the second dose at least two weeks prior to traveling, or one dose taken over two weeks prior for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. The vaccines that are currently being accepted are Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Comirnaty, Spikevax, and Vaxzevria.
Proof of vaccination can either be a digital or paper record which must be presented on arrival. Acceptable forms are:
- E-certificate/digital certificate (such as those from CVS, Walgreens, or the NHS).
- Certification issued by a doctor or government entity.
- Vaccination cards/certificates accepted by national authorities.
- A letter signed by a medical professional (physician or registered nurse) on official letterhead with contact details. Doctor’s registration or license number should be included with details of the first and second dose (date, country, and vaccine you received).
- Authorized government entity record or printed record from an electronic vaccination database.
Visitors under the age of 18 do not need to be vaccinated.
In addition to the guidelines laid out below, Amanyara’ s series of protocols and plans will constantly evolve and be updated as the situation changes. We hope the following instils comfort and confidence that the wellbeing of our guests and staff is of primary focus.
Putting distance between people is the main strategy for reducing COVID-19 infection rates, as well as thorough and ongoing cleaning and sanitization. The below details some changes and procedures that guests can expect during their stay.