Fort & Beach Journey
Until 30 April 2017
Combine the discovery of 400-year-old Galle Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with the colonial elegance of Amangalla and the balmy seclusion of a palm-fringed golden beach at Amanwella, on a journey that reveals the rich dimensions of Sri Lanka’s south coast.
THE FIVE-NIGHT JOURNEY INCLUDES:
- Complimentary inter-resort transfer
- Daily breakfast, minibar (excluding alcohol) and afternoon tea at both resorts
- In addition, Amangalla offers a tour of the Fort, a traditional shave for him and a sandalwood facial for her
- While at Amanwella, enjoy a Mulgirigala rock temple tour and a 60-minute aromatherapy massage for two
- Guests staying for seven nights will enjoy an additional half board which includes daily lunch or dinner
RESERVATIONS: Tel: (65) 6715 8855 Email: email@example.com or contact your preferred travel professional.