29 September - 7 October 2019
The five elements of fire, wind, space, water and earth, are the foundation fibre of Tibetan medicine and healing; their core theory being everything that exists in this universe is made of five elements and therefore responsible for the formation of each tissue cell. Embark on a journey with internationally renowned Buddhist Monk, Geshe Chaphur Rinpoche. Learn how practising Keksel will enable you to identify and alleviate physical or emotional discomfort and pain. These easy to perform yet powerful healing exercises can be used as a support to other meditation practices or practised alone to clear obstacles caused by disease or strong negative emotions, and to clear, balance and harmonize one’s energy field.
Your 6 night retreat includes:
- 6 nights accommodation at Amantaka
- One 90-min Aman Grounding Massage on arrival day
- Daily 60-min group morning breathing exercise and Tumo (inner fire) practice with Geshe Chaphur Rinpoche
- Two daily 90-min group Keksel training sessions with Geshe Chaphur Rinpoche on the 5 chapters, held in the late-morning and afternoon
- Daily 60-min group evening chanting and mantra meditation with Geshe Chaphur Rinpoche
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy mini bar and non-alcoholic beverages as prescribed for the program)
- Round trip airport transfers
This offer is valid for new bookings, subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Bookings must be on a sell and report basis. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms Single or double occupancy. All rates in US Dollar and converted to local currency at time of billing. The Spa treatments would be decided based on the program and cannot be substituted. Included meals are strictly based on retreat menu. Extra person charges at: Program Fee USD 500 (USD 300 for spa + USD200 for F&B) per person/ per night + Room night rate. Retreat is for adults only.