Until 31 March 2017
Amanoi is a meditative retreat on the coast of Nui Chua National Park, one of Vietnam’s largest natural conservation sites. Hugged by rolling, green hills, the resort looks over the East Sea and pristine Vinh Hy Bay. The three-night journey includes à la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, airport transfers and one daily activity.
Enjoy the following with a three-night Amanoi Hideaway:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, with non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- One different daily activity per stay. Options include:
- A hydrotherapy and scented bath
- A foot massage
- A 60-minute Amanoi signature massage
- A private yoga or Tai Chi class
- A Vietnamese cooking class
- An Amanoi lunch picnic
- Trekking in the National Park
- Guided snorkeling, sailing by hobie cat or a kayak excursion in Vinh Hy Bay
- A sunrise breakfast picnic at Goga Peak
USA – Tel: (1) 800 477 9180
Singapore – Tel: (65) 6715 8855
Amanoi direct - Tel: (84) 68 377 0777
Drawing it’s name from the Sanskrit-derived word for ‘peace’ and noi meaning ‘place’ in Vietnamese, Amanoi is a contemporary beachside retreat alongside a full-service Aman Spa. Embraced by the rolling hills of Nui Chua National Park in Vietnam, the luxury resort overlooks Vietnam’s spectacular Vinh Hy Bay.
Terms & Conditions:
Dining excludes all alcoholic beverages. Rates are based on double occupancy and extra charges apply for additional guests. Rates are subject to 16.6% government tax and service charge. Private transfer to and from Cam Ranh Airport is complimentary for up to two persons and takes approximately 70 minutes. Rates and taxes are subject to change without notice. Each individual activity is available once per stay. Extra charges apply if guest wish to choose the same activity more than once and for any additional activities not included in this package. Cancellation and payments as per hotel standard terms. Minimum length of stay is three nights.