21 - 25 January 2020
A spiritual retreat embodying the foundation of Aman led by internationally renowned Buddist spiritual master and scholar, Geshe YongDong. Amangiri is hosting a special four or five night stay where against the dramatic backdrop of Canyon Point, Utah, guests will immerse themselves into a programme of serenity.
Your 4 night stay includes:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy minibar and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Airport transfers
- One 105 minute Aman Grounding Massage per person
- One Grounding Pulse Point Aman product per person
- Twice daily 60-minute group lesson led by Geshe YongDong
- Twice daily 90-minute mindfulness workshops
Those extending an extra fifth night:
- Additional teaching day "Calm Breath and Calm Mind"
This offer is valid for new bookings, subject to availability, and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Bookings must be on a sell and report basis. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms Single or double occupancy. All rates in US Dollar and converted to local currency at time of billing. The Spa treatments would be decided based on the program and cannot be substituted. Included meals are strictly based on retreat menu. Extra person charge:Program Fee USD 625 program fee + 350 food/bed set/up= $975 per person/ per night.