UNTIL 31 MARCH 2021
Ayurveda is an ancient system of traditional medical practices which originated in India. Sri Lanka developed its own Ayurvedic system from the 3rd century AD. With the aim of preventing disease and maintaining good health, Ayurveda is still revealing its secrets to modern medicine today. Offering the leisurely experience of a bygone era, Amangalla is an integral part of the living legacy of Galle Fort– a World Heritage Site – and the ideal place for a relaxing and beneficial Ayurvedic experience.
A 3-night stay includes:
- A consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor, to diagnose your dosha and to design a personalised treatment plan
- Daily personalised Ayurvedic breakfast and dinner with herbal tea
- Daily Hatha yoga class
- Three 60-minutes Ayurvedic treatments during the stay
- Use of The Baths’ hydrotherapy pools, steam room and sauna
- A follow up consultation with the doctor and explanation on how to integrate Ayurveda into your lifestyle
- An Ayurveda booklet
This exclusive is for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Cancellation and payments as per hotel standard terms. Rates are subject to a statutory levy of 9.88% and a 10% service charge. Extension nights are available on request.