Ayurveda at Amangalla
In the tranquil surrounds of The Baths, Amangalla’s Ayurvedic programmes will revitalise and balance your energy, setting the course for a healthier future.
UNTIL 31 MARCH 2019
Ayurveda is an ancient system of traditional medical practices which originated in India. Sri Lanka developed its own Ayurvedic system from the 3rd century AD. With the aim of preventing disease and maintaining good health, Ayurveda is still revealing its secrets to modern medicine today. Offering the leisurely experience of a bygone era, Amangalla is an integral part of the living legacy of Galle Fort– a World Heritage Site – and the ideal place for a relaxing and beneficial Ayurvedic experience.
A 3-night stay includes:
- A consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor, to diagnose your dosha and to design a personalised treatment plan
- Daily personalised Ayurvedic breakfast with herbal tea
- Daily Hatha yoga class
- Ayurvedic treatments:
- One Shirodhara (40-minute warm oil head massage)
- One Abhyanga (45-minute massage and steam bath)
- Use of The Baths’ hydrotherapy pools, steam room and sauna
- An Ayurveda booklet
This exclusive is for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Cancellation and payments as per hotel standard terms. Rates are subject to a statutory levy of 19.95% and a 10% service charge. Extension nights are available on request.