Until 31 March 2022
The historic city of Hangzhou has been immortalised in poetry, music and art since the 9th century. At its heart is the Unesco-listed West Lake, a confluence of the city's past, present and future where Song dynasty tea lands and ancient temples seamlessly coexist with ultra-modern tech hubs. Discover the best of Amanfayun with this three night stay featuring culinary treats, a rejuvenating tea bath shower, and a cultural tour of scenic West Lake.
Your minimum 3 night stay includes:
- Daily Breakfast for two
- Daily fresh fruits in room
- Afternoon tea for two per stay
- Choice of one set-lunch or set-dinner at Western restaurant during the stay, excluding beverages
- One 60 minute Long Jing Tea Bath shower in SPA for two
- Enjoy the morning chanting in Ling Yin temple/ Yong Fu temple/Faxi temple
- One full day tour for West Lake 10 scenes for two
- One half day tour for Silk Museum & The China museum of South Song dynasty for two
- Round trip transportation between Amanfayun and Hangzhou Airport (with VIP access) or railway station
This offer is valid for new bookings only, subject to availability and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Aman reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time with 48 hours' notice. Cancellations and payments as per hotel standard terms. Third person is chargeable at RMB 1580++ / person per night inclusive of all inclusions. For the third person breakfast charge as below: Infant: Below 6 years old is free of charge. Child: From 6 up to 11 years old is chargeable at RMB150 NETT per child. Child: 12 years old and above is chargeable at RMB1580++ per person per night inclusive of all inclusions. Black out dates apply.