True to the spirit of Aman, the safety and wellbeing of our communities has always been a priority. As Amanemu welcomes valued guests, we are sensitive in doing so following the various compliance and government mandates and keeping the expectations and comfort of guests and staff at the forefront of everything we do in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.
This series of protocols and plans will continuously evolve and be updated as the situation changes. We hope that the following instils comfort and confidence that you and the on-property team's wellbeing is our primary focus.
The below details some changes and procedures that guests can expect during their stay:
- We offer guest wellness checks on arrival and return from outside of the hotel, including temperature checks using non-contact thermometers.
- We kindly ask all guests to bring their own face masks and wear them in all public spaces.
- Disinfection gel or disinfection sprays will be placed in a variety of areas in the building for guests to sanitise their hands.
Also, to comply with physical distancing regulations, we humbly seek your understanding of the following;
<Food & Beverage and Dining>
- Reservation is required for dinner and breakfast.
- Instead of printed menus we will offer QR code menus. If guests prefer, a one-use (recycled) paper menu is available
- The thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all tableware, placemats, salt and pepper shakers take place after each use.
- We will limit the number of tables available and space them accordingly.
- We will control the number and time of reservations to avoid crowd.
- Staff are trained to have minimal contact and communication during service and wear masks when serving guests
<Spa & Wellness>
- Usage of Thermal Spring will be based on the reservation only to avoid over-capacity. It is available from 3pm on the arrival day and until 2pm on the departure day.
- Treatment rooms and public fitness equipment are cleaned and sterilized after every use. As per usual Aman brand standards, we have a minimum of 30-minute turnaround time between treatments to ensure proper cleaning and sanitization of treatment rooms.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the spa. Disposable face masks and surgical gloves are available upon request.
- We will be limiting the number of guests at any one time in each facility.
- We will kindly ask all guests to check their body temperature with a non-contact thermometer during the spa consultation.
Operating hours and status of each facility
Dining, Bar Lounge
Lunch 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Dinner 5.30pm to 10pm (Last order 9.00pm)
Bar Lounge 11am to 10pm (Last order 10.00pm)
Tea Time ”OYATSU” 2.30pm to 4.30pm
In-Room Dining 7am to 9pm (Last order)
Thermal Spring 7am to 10pm (Last entry 9pm)
Treatment 10am to 9pm
*Sauna is currently closed.
**Please bring your own swim wear. Rental is not available.
We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences and thank you for your understanding.