True to the spirit of Aman, the safety and wellbeing of our communities have always been a priority. We are sensitive in doing so following the various compliance and government mandates, and keeping the expectations and comfort of guests and staff at the forefront of everything we do in light of the Covid-19 pandemic. This series of protocols and plans will continuously evolve and be updated as the situation changes. We hope that the following instils comfort and confidence that you and the on-property team's wellbeing is our primary focus. The below details some changes and procedures that guests can expect during their stay:
• We offer guest wellness checks on arrival and return from outside of property including temperature checks using non-contact thermometers. For those who stay more than one night, we request the temperature checks during breakfast as well.
• Please bring and wear your mask
• Please use the disinfection gel or disinfection sprays which are placed in the guest rooms and variety of location in the property.
• We refrain the turn down service. The rooms will be fully prepared upon arrival.
Also we do the following to keep the social distance between guests.
• Dinner and breakfast is reservation-only.
• In order to avoid the crowd in the Thermal Spring, the reservation is necessary.
[Hours and changes of services]
Dining, Bar Lounge
Lunch 12.00pm to 2.30pm
Dinner Restaurant 5.30pm to 10.00pm (Last order 9.00pm)
Tea Time "OYATSU" 2.30pm to 4.30pm
In-Room Dining 7.00am to 9.00pm (Last order)
Thermal Spring and Sauna 7.00am to10.00pm (Last entry 9.00pm)
Treatment reception 10.00am to 9.00pm *Treatments that require face to face situation, such as Aquatic body work, are not offered for the time being.
Please bring your own swimwear since we refrain from renting one.
*Sauna is currently closed.
Please ask any questions to each facility staff.