Experience Rajasthan, one of India’s largest and most colourful states, with a three-night stay at Amanbagh in a Haveli Suite, and another three nights at Aman-i-Khás in an elegant Mughal-inspired tent.
The six night journey includes:
- Full board (no alcoholic beverages)
- One inter-resort transfer
- Guaranteed room upgrade at Amanbagh from Garden to Terrace Haveli Suite and from Terrace Haveli Suite to Pool Pavilion at the time of booking
- Choice of one activity at each resort from the below options
- A Cow Dust tour
- Somsagar Trek
- A 60-minute Maharaja or Maharani Massage (full-body)
- Rooftop Chatri lunch or dinner experience (venue and set up only)
- One shared jeep safari into Ranthambore National Park
- A 60-minute Aman Raj treatment (full-body massage)
- Visit to Ranthambore Fort
This exclusive requires a minimum stay of three nights at both Amanbagh and Aman-i-Khas, and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified. Room rates and taxes are subject to change without any prior notice. A 50% deposit from the value of the package is required at the time of reservation. Balance payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation within 30 days of arrival, forfeit of total advance payment will be applied. From 20 December 2019 to 6 January 2020, full payment is required for reservation 60 days prior to arrival. In the event of a no-show or late cancellation within 60 days of arrival, total received payment will be forfeited. Extra person charges of US$ 275 plus taxes per night apply for a third adult at both Amanbagh and at Aman-i-Khas. Child Policy: Children under 6 yrs stay complimentary when sharing a room with their parents. Children aged 6-12 are charged at US$ 75 plus taxes per night at Amanbagh and US$ 125 plus taxes per night at Aman-i-Khas. Children over 12 will be treated as adults.